Monday, June 4, 2007

Comments on the pics of last post...

The pics are from last summer,that i have been there with these Serbian friends of mine.I havent thought at all to make a blog then so thats why you see us in the pics.I hope you dont mind...Except of the girls that are fantastic,take a look at the land scape,that why i publish this blog...
1st,Me and my angels in the white sand of Chrissi...
2nd,Danjiela and me in the beach bar of Chrissi.I know i need some diet:).In the background ,you see a resident of Chrissi...It is not Robinson,but i am sure he enjoys his life...
3rd,ok,ok,i know that you stare at the angels,but take a look also in the beatifull white sand and the marvelous green-blue water...
4th,Danjiela is always a special person for me,but take a look in the beach as well
5th,if you take me out of the pic,you can shout"this is magic".Seriously,Chirissi is a paradise on earth...
Unfortunately,in this exchursion was the first time that i used my digital camera,so it had a small memory card and i couldnt have as many pics as i wanted.I promise though that in the next boat trip to Chrissi i will have many more...

No comments: